About The Role
Twenty One Twelve is looking for a driven and enthusiastic marketer to join the team.
Our agency intends to grow fast and we’re looking for someone who wants to help drive the business forward and reap the rewards as we go.
Our clientele is predominantly B2B focused but we also have a strong client base within the financial services and luxury industries. The right individual will have experience designing and implementing B2B marketing campaigns and will be able to bring fresh tactics and ideas to the table to help further our clients’ success.
It’s a bonus if you have financial services marketing experience, we would also expect you to be proficient at writing copy, social media campaigns, content marketing and creating longer form pieces of content.
Above all, we’re looking for a cultural fit. We require someone who is passionate about delivering amazing results for their clients, is keen to learn new skills and sees the benefits of working in a small but growing team.
Salary: £23 – £30k
Location: Remote, with team meet-ups and client meetings in London, Henley-on-Thames and elsewhere.
Full-time: Reporting directly to the Client Success Manager
Twenty One Twelve Marketing is an ambitious digital agency based in Henley-on-Thames and London.
Our clients trust us to help them reach notoriously hard to reach target markets, turning these individuals into sales qualified leads to help their businesses prosper and grow.
We’re currently operating on a remote basis, giving our employees flexibility and all the benefits that come with no commute. However, we believe in creating a strong and inclusive company culture, which means regular face to face meet ups once every 1 – 2 weeks.
Our small team is looking for someone who will help drive us to that next level. Rest assured, as we grow, you’ll grow too.
By working at Twenty One Twelve Marketing you will benefit from –
-Exposure to cutting-edge digital practices
-Strong focus on your learning and development
-Opportunity to shape the future of this growing company and your place within it
-Working directly with the company’s founder
-Opportunities to attend luxurious events
-Regular socials with a young team
-Free tickets to our events including GLOW Festivals
-Opportunities to attend industry events
-Responsibilities you would not get at larger companies
The ideal candidate will…
- Have 2 + years of experience
- Has strong written & copywriting skills
- Has experience writing for a range of different platforms
- Have high attention to detail
- Is an excellent communicator (this is essential, especially when working remotely!)
- Is extremely organised and able to prioritise and manage multiple campaigns effectively
- Is familiar with social media platforms, especially LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook
- Is analytical and data driven (you know how to spot trends & work a spreadsheet)
- Has experience managing and communicating with clients
- Is willing to learn and develop
- Is happy to muck in where needed
- Is familiar with marketing and content softwares (e.g. Canva, Later/Hootsuite, Mail Chimp/ Campaign Monitor and LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator)
- Is familiar with PPC campaigns and SEO
Your Role At Twenty One Twelve
Your role at Twenty One Twelve may encompass the following (depending on your experience) –
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and suppliers
- Creating and managing client lead gen campaigns
- Spotting growth opportunities for clients/ways to optimise campaigns
- Measuring and reporting on all activities to both the client and team
- Exploring new ways to improve results/keeping up to date with the Marketing industry
- Creating compelling content for various social media channels
- Creating email campaigns
- Look to improve efficiency of systems and processes across the business
How to apply
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘I want to work for Twenty One Twelve’, please include a video cover letter and your CV.
Video cover letter
Please ensure your video cover letter is no longer than 2 minutes.