Do you live and breathe digital marketing? Are you hungry for a hands-on digital marketing role and a leadership position?
If you are agency-experienced, have a strong work ethic, and a real passion for digital marketing – We would love to hear from you.
Twenty One Twelve Marketing is an ambitious digital agency based in Henley-on-Thames. We’re currently operating on a remote basis, giving our employees flexibility and all the benefits that come with no commute. We’re looking for a driven individual to join our small team and help drive us to the next level. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
Salary: up to £45,000 (DOE)
Location: Remote, with team meet-ups and client meetings in London, Henley-on-Thames and elsewhere.
Full-time: Reporting directly to the Founder and MD.
The PPC Manager Role:
The PPC Manager role requires a digital professional with proven experience in all areas of search engine marketing & Google Ads. YouTube advertising experience is a bonus but not essential.
You will be happy working remotely and be excited by the prospect of working in a small, close-knit team. You will be excited by the prospect of being part of the company’s growth into an exciting digital agency, one which will reward the key contributors.
The successful applicant will be experienced across multiple digital channels, from SEO and PPC, to organic and paid social, content strategy, and more. You will be equally strong creatively and strategically, and hands-on in terms of implementation.
A strong level of experience in Paid Social & Paid Search campaign creation & management is a must. It would be helpful if you have experience marketing within B2B industries, such as professional services. Bonus if it’s within the financial services sector.
This exciting role will evolve in time as the team grows. This role is not for someone with a big ego. We’re big believers in empowering all our team members, no matter how junior and we expect everyone to muck in to aid the day to day running of the business.
As a senior member of the team, you will have responsibilities for planning, creating, and managing ongoing Paid Search & Paid Social Campaigns.
You will be client-facing and will need to be extremely personable, professional and organised. You will also manage members of our internal team, freelancers and sub-contractors. Proven experience of this is a must.
We will be happy to speak to people of all levels of agency experience who feel that they have the work ethic, maturity, ability, and skills to deliver in this role. We would expect such a person to have had at least 5 years+ in a digital agency role and be fully versed in the entire array of SEO, Search Engine Marketing & Paid Social techniques, and strategies.
- Motivated self-starter
- Ambition & strong work ethic
- Personable and friendly
- Ready for a long-term opportunity
- Excellent Communicator (strong writing skills would be a distinct advantage)
- High attention to detail
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google products
- Digital Agency experience is a must
- High-level of experience in Google Ads campaign creation & management
- Strong analytical Skills and familiarity with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google Search Console
- Demonstrable understanding and experience in Paid Social campaign creation & management.
- Experience in Facebook Ads and Business Manager is crucial.
- Demonstrable experience & appreciation of up to the minute SEO techniques (Fully versed in on-page and off-page SEO)
- Experience using a range of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahrefs etc.
- Experience successfully managing freelancers, team members on extensive projects
- An understanding and experience of the major content management system would be useful but particularly WordPress
The role will suit someone currently at medium/senior level within a Digital agency. The role is perfect for a digital marketing professional with the skills and determination to make a real difference, and who will help to develop the agency.
There are great long-term prospects for increased remuneration and more responsibility.
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter stating the reasons you are right for the role and the company specifically. The subject line should be “I want to work for Twenty One Twelve”.