About The Role
Twenty One Twelve is looking for a driven Marketing Executive to join its growing team.
The right person will have 2 – 5 years experience, an understanding of PPC, good knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel, a strong attention to detail and enjoys staying cutting-edge by learning new skills.
Above all, we’re looking for a cultural fit. Our environment is fast-paced but we’re a small, friendly team and don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Currently based in Henley-on-Thames, Twenty One Twelve is operating a work from home policy for the foreseeable future. We’re open to flexible working arrangements too; it’s more important to find the right person.
Working at Twenty One Twelve Marketing you will benefit from –
- Exposure to cutting-edge digital practices
- Strong focus on your learning and development
- Opportunity to shape the future of this growing company and your place within it
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Working directly with the company’s founder
- Remote/flexible working
- Opportunities to attend luxurious events
- Regular socials with a young team
- Opportunities to attend industry events
- Responsibilities you won’t get at a larger company
Your Role At Twenty One Twelve
Your role at Twenty One Twelve may encompass the following (depending on your experience) -
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and suppliers
- Creating and managing client campaigns
- Spotting growth opportunities for clients/ways to optimise campaigns
- Measuring and reporting on all activities to both the client and team
- Exploring new ways to improve results/keeping up to date with the industry
- Creating compelling content for various social media channels
- Creating email campaigns
- Writing website/marketing copy
- Constantly innovate our systems and processes to deliver results
*For the right candidate, we will provide training in the focus areas.
- You have experience managing and communicating clients
- You must be analytical, data driven and know how to work a spreadsheet
- You can pick up software and technology quickly and effectively
- You are driven by producing results
- Strong written communication skills
- You have excellent phone and email manner and are comfortable talking to people
- You are familiar with social media platforms, especially LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook
- You have a get-up-and-go attitude and bring an enthusiastic approach
- You’re able to work on your own and in a team
- You can effectively manage multiple projects
- You are willing to learn and develop
- You’re happy to muck in where needed
BONUS: You have paid advertising (PPC) knowledge/experience
About Twenty One Twelve
Twenty One Twelve helps high-ticket businesses reach, engage and convert more of their ideal clients.
Over the years we’ve worked with major brands through to startups. In general, our clients tend to be small but successful UK-based companies who rely on us to strategise and execute the most efficient ways to generate new business.
Currently, we’re working on a diverse range of projects within everything from financial services and construction to beauty, hospitality and sport.
We hold membership to various groups, including Pimento, Opendoorz and The Alexander James Brand Partnership. This opens opportunities to attend and host exciting events.
Above all, we love to celebrate our client wins. A win for them is a win for all of us and our vision is to become a leading lead generation agency within the high-ticket space.
We’re small but we intend to grow fast. Join us on the journey by applying below.
How to apply
To apply please email us with the subject line ‘I want to work for Twenty One Twelve’. Please attach a CV and a cover letter with five reasons why you are right for this role and right for the company.