Twenty One Twelve is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive who is keen to join a fast-paced and growing digital marketing agency!
If you’re a strong copywriter and have a keen interest in social media, content marketing and project management – then we want to hear from you.
Above all, we’re looking for a cultural fit. We require someone who is passionate about delivering amazing results for their clients, is keen to learn new skills (every day is a learning day after all) and sees the benefits of working in a small (but GROWING) business.
Salary: £23,000 (DOE)
Location: Remote, with team meet-ups and client meetings in London, Henley-on-Thames and elsewhere.
Full-time: Reporting directly to the Content Manager
Twenty One Twelve Marketing is an ambitious digital agency based in Henley-on-Thames. Our core services include: lead generation, copywriting, PPC and social media.
We’re currently operating on a remote basis, giving our employees flexibility and all the benefits that come with no commute. However, we believe in creating a strong and inclusive company culture, which means regular face to face meetups once every 1 – 2 weeks.
Our small team is looking for someone who will help drive us to that next level. Rest assured, as we grow, you’ll grow too.
By working at Twenty One Twelve Marketing you will benefit from –
- Exposure to cutting-edge digital practices
- Remote working
- Strong focus on your learning and development
- Opportunity to shape the future of this growing company and your place within it
- Working directly with the company’s founder
- Opportunities to attend luxurious events
- Regular socials with a young team
- Opportunities to attend industry events
- Responsibilities you would not get at larger companies
The ideal candidate will…
- Have 2 – 3 years of experience
- Have strong written & copywriting skills
- Have experience writing for a range of different platforms
- Have high attention to detail
- Be an excellent communicator (this is essential, especially when working remotely!)
- Be extremely organised and able to prioritise and manage multiple campaigns effectively
- Be familiar with social media platforms, especially LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook
- Be analytical and data-driven (you know how to spot trends & work a spreadsheet)
- Have experience managing and communicating with clients
- Be willing to learn and develop
- Be happy to muck in where needed
- You are familiar with marketing and content software (e.g. Canva, Later/Hootsuite, Mail Chimp/ Campaign Monitor and LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator)
- You familiar with PPC campaigns and SEO
Your Role At Twenty One Twelve
Your role at Twenty One Twelve may encompass the following (depending on your experience) –
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and suppliers
- Creating and managing client lead gen campaigns
- Spotting growth opportunities for clients/ways to optimise campaigns
- Measuring and reporting on all activities to both the client and team
- Exploring new ways to improve results/keeping up to date with the Marketing industry
- Creating compelling content for various social media channels
- Creating email campaigns
- Look to improve the efficiency of systems and processes across the business
How to apply
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘I want to work for Twenty One Twelve’. Please attach a CV and a cover letter with five reasons why you are right for this role and right for the company.